Shipping & Returns
I aim to process your order within 2-3 days. Postage to the UK is free and will be sent via First Class Royal Mail tracked and signed. Parcels should arrive within 2-3 working days of dispatch. This is not a guaranteed service.
I aim to process your order within 2-3 days. Shipping costs vary depending on which country, once you have added items to the basket you will be able to view the delivery costs before continuing to checkout. Your parcel will be shipped via a Royal Mail International tracked and signed service and should arrive within 5-10 days of dispatch. This is not a guaranteed service.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns and exchanges
If the item you have ordered isn’t quite what you were expecting and you’d like a refund or to exchange the item, contact me within 14 days of delivery and ship items back within 21 days of delivery. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
This policy applied to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, contacts and all other persons about whom Maria Wojdat Ceramics holds information. By 'information' I mean personal and financial information about you that I collect, use and store.
What I collect
- Your name
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
- On occasion, your payment details/financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code.
- Information about you that you give me by filling in forms on my site e.g. the Contact section or to sign up to my mailing list) or by corresponding with e by phone, e-mail or in person at an exhibition or show.
- Information in relation to your purchase of ceramics directly or from the online store.
How I collect information about you
- Collecting information you give to me when you purchase any ceramics either directly or online
- Your use of the forms on my site
What I do with the information I gather
- I use your information to:
- Provide my ceramic works and services to you
- Keep you informed about latest news and exhibitions which I think you may find interesting
- Carry out my obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and I
- Communicate with you
- Keep my site safe and secure
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for security and to check your identity
Legal basis for processing
- My processing of your personal information is necessary for:
- The performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts
- The purposes of legitimate interests pursued by me
- In order to comply with a legal obligation to which I am subject
Where my processing is based on the legitimate interest described above, those legitimate interests are: 1. collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience. 2. to make sure you receive updated information on Maria Wojdat Ceramics business activities, 3. to provide the services you have requested, and 4. for my own marketing and research.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. However, the personal information you provide to me may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with my ceramic work or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy
I may also share your personal information with:
- Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if I am required by law to do so
Transferring your information outside the UK
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for me, or for one of my service providers (e.g. Squarespace.com - my website provider).
When I, or my permitted third parties, transfer your information outside the EEA, I or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standard required in the EEA or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, I may also transfer your information where: 1. the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the European Commission, or 2. where you have consented to the transfer.
- At any time, you have the right to:
- Request access to or a copy of any personal data which I hold about you
- Rectification of your personal data, if you consider that it is inaccurate
- Ask me to delete your personal data, if you consider that I do not have the right to hold it
- Withdraw consent to my processing of your personal data
- Ask me to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section
- Restrict processing of your personal data
- Object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances
- Not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data
Any request for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and I will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. I will comply with my legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject. I am to ensure that the information I hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist me in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let me know if any of your personal details change. You may also use these contact details if you wish to make a complaint to me relating to your privacy
Where you are one of my clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing I may use your personal information to send you information about exhibitions or events. You can unsubsribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing I send you. You also have the option of unsubscribing from my mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com. I will action any opt out request from you without delay.
How long will I keep your information?
I will only keep the information I collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which I am subject. This will involve me reviewing my files to check that information is accurate, up to date and still required. Where I am permitted to send you direct marketing communications I may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, (provided that you have consented to receiving them) for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from me. This information is stored on a database at www.mailchimp.com.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect both online, via telephone, email or in person at an exhibition or show.
Links to other sites
Certain features of my site will allow for social networking You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail address. My site contains links to external sites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices, cookies in use, or the content of any such sites
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns about my use of your information, you also have the right (as a UK resident) to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113
Changes to this policy
Any changes I make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Policy updated on 8th July 2018